GSF consistently demonstrates superior performance in all aspects of our work. Here are a few recent highlights:
- GSF’s recent 3D releases (Wild Ocean, Mummies 3D: Secrets of the Pharaohs, and Dinosaurs Alive) have now grossed over $100 million in cumulative ticket sales – more than any other educational large-format film producer/distributor over the past three years.
- Our films' messages have reached influencers around the world – from bloggers to members of the global media to more than 150 environmental ministers attending the United Nations Climate Change Conference.
- Tens of millions of viewers in more than thirty-five countries worldwide have experienced GSF’s inspiring films. Our 3D releases are available in over twenty-five languages.
- Our films have received prestigious awards and nominations at events and festivals around the globe, including the Giant Screen Cinema Association’s awards for “Best Film", "Best Film for Lifelong Learning", "Best Cinematography" and "Best Sound", the Jackson Hole Film Festival’s “Outstanding Achievement” award, the Wildscreen Festival’s “Best Film” award, and Earthwatch Institute’s “Film of the Year.”
- Our films have enjoyed long runs at many of the most prestigious museums in the world, including The Smithsonian in Washington, DC, the American Museum of Natural History in New York, and the Museum of Science and Industry and Field Museum in Chicago.